1. Links at top of the page
- Home: This link lead user to the home/front page.
- Career: Vacancies that are available in HSIIDC is displayed in this page
- Downloads : All the important downloadable documents are available in this page.
- RTI : RTI (Right to information) related information is available in this page.
- FAQ : Frequently asked questions will be displayed in this page.
- Contact Us: Details like name, designation and phone number of the contact persons of HSIIDC is available in this page.
2. Text Resize
Text Size-Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or bigger from its standard size. The website allows you to change the text size in two different ways, by clicking on the text size icons present at the top of each page and through the Accessibility Options page.
2.1 Text size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- A- Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size to one level
- A Normal text size: Allows to set default text size
- A+ Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size to one level
3. Change Content Language
हिंदी – By clicking on this link, user will be able to see the contents in hindi.
English - This link displays the contents in english.
4. Print :
This will allow user to print the document or pages.
5. Search Facility
User can search for documents with entries that contain any one of the words he/she specify in the box.
6.View Speeches, Press Release, messages etc.
Speeches, press release and messages are in Pdf document, to see these documents user need a PDF reader which can be downloaded freely from Adobe Acrobat Reader (External website that opens in a new window)
7. Date and time format
The time format used on the website is according to IST standards.
The date format used on the website is dd/mm/yy.