To meet the requirement of State/Central Govt. and their PSUs as well as for certain non-commercial activities, HSIIDC has been carving out plots for Institutional uses in the Estate being developed by it.
The Institutional sites have been classified into three categories and detail of usage is as under:-
i) Offices of State/Central Govt./PSUs.
ii) Offices of Professional Group/Association/ society not engaged in
Commercial/ Manufacturing activities, Societies registered under the
Societies Registration Act/ Trust Act or incorporated as a company under
section-25 of the Companies Act, 1956.
iii) Social/religious/charitable trusts.
iv) Exhibition-cum-Convention Centre being set up by State/Central Govt.
i) Educational Institution viz. ITIs / Polytechnic/ Skill Development & Staff-
Education and Training Centre.
ii) ESI Hospital.
iii) Labour Facilitation Centre.
iv) Telephone Exchange/communication/Telephone service.
v) Post Office.
vi) Multiple level Parking sites.
i) School Sites.
ii) Hospital Site.
iii) Nursing Home/clinics for specialist doctors.
iv) FIs/ Banks/ Insurance Co.
Some of the Institutional sites allotted by HSIIDC include:-
- NIFTEM at IE Kundli - 101 acres (approx)
- Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs at IMT Manesar – 14 acres (approx)
- Rockland Hospital at IMT Manesar – 5 acres (approx)
- Child Education Society (Bal Bharti School) at IMT Manesar - 5 acres (approx)
- ESI Hospital at IMT Manesar – 2.87 acres (approx)
- Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) at IMT Manesar – 5 acres (approx)
- Gail (India) Limited at IMT Manesar - 1600 sq. meter
- ESI Dispensary at IMT Bawal - 2.52 acres (approx).
Guidelines governing, mode of allotment, pricing, mode of payment etc. in respect of these has been summarized in EMP.